Thank you for your purchase! Candles are the perfect addition to any room in the home, as long are they are used safely and correctly.
- Trim your wicks to 1/4" before every burn.
- Please allow your initial burn to last 2-3 hours, or a full melt pool, to prevent
- Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop using when only 1/4-1/2" of wax remains or glass may shatter.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
-Keep lit candles away from air vents, drafts, ceiling fans, flammable objects, fabric,
small children, & pets.
- Never touch the glass after a candle is lit.
-Failure to follow these tips could result in fire, injury, or smoke damage.
*Burning this candle means you accept responsibility at your own risk.
In Love, There's Light, LLC will not be held liable for any accidents that might result
from using this product.